- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Spool designed with a V-Shape for optimal fly line spooling.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Simple, quick spool-change.
- Right or left retrieve a snap.
- Outgoing click (not available on Creek and Dry Fly).
- Precisely counterbalanced.
MODELS ITEM NO. CAP. YD/LB ARBOR DIA. OUTER DIA. INNER WIDTH. WEIGHT Creek OCRB WF4+110/20 44mm 85mm 20mm 113g Dry Fly ODFB WF5+150/20 56mm 102mm 20mm 125g NEW Rapid ORAB WF6+200/20 54mm 105mm 25mm 206g Runner ORUB WF7+150/30 70mm 115mm 25mm 233g Speedrunner OSPB WF8+190/30 86mm 131mm 25mm 258g Strike OSTB WF9+250/30 50mm 115mm 32mm 265g Megaloop OMLB WF10+250/50 68mm 131mm 32mm 290g NEW Gyre OGYB WF11+300/50 54mm 120mm 33mm 285g Big OBGB WF12+350/50 59mm 126mm 38mm 428g
From: SEK 4.780,00
The Opti fly reel range is available in a variety of diameter sizes and designed for optimized performance for a extensive range of species and fly fishing applications.Read more
The Opti fly reel range is available in a variety of diameter sizes and designed for optimized performance for a extensive range of species and fly fishing applications. Each model features a large arbor spool incorporating a unique V-shape designed for faster, more efficient line retrieval and less line memory. The backbone of the Opti range is the highly effective and immensely strong Power Matrix drag system. This braking system is both totally waterproof and saltwater resistant using the highest standard of componentry including marine grade seals and specialized carbon braking discs. With complete adjustment of tension control, these reels are designed to benefit from the smoothest rotational start-up available in any modern fly fishing reel.